Descripción del empleo
Bachelors degree or equivalent, science preferred. In countries where applicable, the representative will present certificates in accordance with local laws.
Experience and Skills
Preferably with minimum one-year experience in similar job of understanding Consumer Healthcare Marketplaces and / or Experience of working in a field based commercial environment related to Oral Care.
- Strong relationship skills
- Listening with an ability to challenge customer’s beliefs.
- Ability to educate to a high level of product knowledge through science-based education.
- Highly IT proficient.
- Journey planning of complex geographical area.
- Good administration skills allied to good numeracy.
- Planning, organization and prioritization of a large number of complex objectives.
- To be able to analyze complex data and other territory information to build a prioritized territory business plan.
- Strong sense of urgency, clearly accountable for achievements of self & others, proven team player.
- Proven ability to work as a self-starter, whilst also working as part of a team, sharing best practice.
The Dental Representative purpose is to achieve brand strategy goals by delivering our key clinical messages for prioritized brands through the ‘Expert’ channels. This encompasses Dental and Pharmacy Healthcare Professionals.
The Dental Representative is accountable for the management of a segmented and targeted panel of Dental surgeries, and when applicable pharmacy channel accounts, based on account potential and willingness to recommend. Within this account base, Dental Representatives must be able to deliver excellent standards of value, added customer service and business development.
The essence of the role and its core areas of responsibility are to:
- Deliver therapy and product education of key GSK brands,
- To drive long term recommendation, endorsement and prescription within the Dental environment and Pharmacy channel when applicable.
The role is key to the delivery of increased recommendation levels, consumption and professional endorsement of our brand portfolio within the Healthcare Professional Channel.